Vision and mission
The R U OK? vision is a world where we're all connected and are protected from suicide. Their mission is to inspire and empower people to meaningfully connect with those in their world and lend support when they are struggling with life.
How R U OK? can help
R U OK? delivers free resources that increase the willingness and confidence of all Australians to recognise the signs someone is struggling, start a genuine conversation and lend appropriate support.
- Guides, posters, conversation starters, and activity ideas to help people spot the signs someone might be struggling and know how to have an R U OK? conversation.
- Interactive conversation roleplay videos to guide people on what to say if someone is not OK.
- A community ambassador program featuring the valuable voices of lived experience.
- Events and activities in support of mental health and suicide prevention.
- Resources to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQ+ communities and CALD communities.