For over 50 years, the Heart Foundation has led the battle to save lives and improve the heart health of all Australians. The charity funds world-class cardiovascular research and works to improve heart disease prevention and care in Australia.
The Heart Foundation is dedicated to making a real difference to the heart health of Australians. Every day, work includes:
- Funding life-saving heart research
- Guiding health professionals on preventing and treating heart disease
- Educating Australians about making healthy choices
- Supporting people living with heart conditions
- Advocating to government and industry to improve heart health in Australia.
The Heart Foundation's sights are set on a world where people don’t suffer or die prematurely because of heart disease. Right now, 1.4 million Australians are living with heart disease and each year more than 55,000 Australians suffer a heart attack. We’re out to change that.
To continue their lifesaving research, education and health promotion, the Heart Foundation relies on donations and gifts in Wills.
For information and support on heart health, nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, visit their website or call 13 11 12.