Vision and missionGriefline’s mission is to normalize grief by having courageous conversations and supporting communities to grow from loss.
How Griefline can help
In addition to a national toll-free helpline, Griefline offer booked grief support calls, bereavement support groups, online forums, bereavement counselling (in NSW), self-care information, grief education and resources, as well as corporate and volunteer training programs.
Information lines / Help line
- Call 1300 845 745 Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year AEDT/AEST
Programs, apps and tools
- Grief support call – a free 20 minute grief support call
- Request a callback – call booking service
- Grief and loss resources – tips, tools and articles to help you manage grief and loss
- 24/7 online forums – connect and share experiences with an emotionally supportive community
- Support groups – support in a group environment after the loss of a loved one
- Integrating grief program – free telephone counselling for the bereaved in NSW
- G'day Line – providing support to older Australians experiencing loneliness or social isolation