Vision and mission
FASD Hub Australia's mission is to be the leading source of high quality, evidence-based information about alcohol and pregnancy and FASD in Australia.
How FASD Hub Australia can help
FASD Hub Australia are a one-stop shop for information for health and other professionals (justice, education, child protection), service providers, researchers, policy makers, people living with FASD, parents & carers. Topics include:
- alcohol and pregnancy & breastfeeding
- understanding FASD
- preventing FASD
- assessment & diagnosis
- service Directory of Australian clinics
- training and education
- research projects & publications
- opportunities for community members to work with us
- videos - stories from health professionals, people living with FASD and families
Information lines / help lines
- Call 08 6319 1824 Monday to Friday 9.00am — 4.00pm AWST. If no one is available, please leave a message and a team member will get back to you. You can also contact us using this form on our website.