Diabetes Australia works in partnership with consumers, health professionals and researchers.
We have four Strategic Priorities, each with three key themes:
- National advocacy
- Raise the profile, raise awareness
- Local, national, global influence.
- National self-management programs
- Prevent complications
- Build capacity.
- Prevention programs for those at high risk
- Diabetes risk assessment
- Healthy communities, healthy workplaces and healthy environments.
- Tell the research story
- Increase research funding
- Influence the research agenda.