Many of the services delivered by Dementia Australia are funded by the Australian Government and delivered across Australia in every state and territory.
- National Dementia Helpline (1800 100 500)
- Early intervention programs such as the Living with Memory Loss program
- National Younger Onset Dementia Key Worker Program
- Dementia Australia service centres
- Carer support groups
- Education for family carers and workers
- Public awareness activities
- National resources program
Dementia Australia has a strong consumer focus and is committed to achieving a dementia-friendly Australia, where people with dementia are supported to have a high quality of life with meaning, purpose and value.