Vision and mission
Cracks in the Ice aims to improve knowledge, reduce stigma & increase access to evidence-based resources for people who use crystal methamphetamine, families, health workers and communities.
Cracks in the Ice is informed by people with lived experience, affected family members and friends and health workers from across Australia. It provides targeted information and resources relevant for these groups. Cracks in the Ice is funded by the Australian Government of Health and Aged Care.
How Cracks in the Ice can help
Cracks in the Ice offers a range of resources including factsheets, videos, animations, online programs, practice guides, webinars, links to support services and apps.
These resources help:
- support family/friends of people affected by crystal methamphetamine use
- link health workers to evidence-based guidelines and online tools for working with clients
- educating parents, teachers and students and supporting young people to make educated and assertive decisions about drug use
- providing local communities with practical tools
Programs and apps and tools
- Cracks in the Ice — a free app that provides evidence-based resources about crystal methamphetamine