Through member organisations in states and territories around Australia, Alzheimer's Australia provides a wide range of community-based support and care services to people living with dementia, their carers, families and health providers.
Many of the services delivered by Alzheimer’s Australia are funded by the Australian Government and delivered by individual Alzheimer’s Australia offices in each state and territory.
- National Dementia Helpline (1800 100 500)
- Early intervention programs such as the Living with Memory Loss program
- National Younger Onset Dementia Key Worker Program
- Alzheimer’s Australia service centres
- Carer support groups
- Education for family carers and workers
- Public awareness activities
- National resources program
Alzheimer’s Australia has a strong consumer focus and is committed to achieving a dementia-friendly Australia, where people with dementia are supported to have a high quality of life with meaning, purpose and value.