The Centre conducts research, education and service activities in three key areas:
- technology-enabled rehabilitation
- improving health outcomes after musculoskeletal injury
- optimising recovery after compensable injury
RECOVER is associated with two other major research activities; the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Centre for Research Excellence in Recovery Following Road Traffic Injuries and the NHMRC Centre for Research Excellence in Telehealth.
Vision and mission
The mission of RECOVER is to optimise the physical, psychological, communication, social and vocational recovery of people following injury, especially when caused by road traffic crashes.
How RECOVER Injury Research Centre can help
RECOVER research focuses on developing, validating, and translating client-centred interventions to reduce disability for individuals who sustain a personal injury in a road traffic crash.
Information / help lines
- Call +61 7 3365 5560 Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm AEST, or email: email@example.com
Programs, apps and tools
- Technology-enabled rehabilitation research program
- Improving health outcomes after musculoskeletal injury research program