Brand name: Pifeltro TM
Active ingredients: doravirine
What it is used for
PIFELTRO is indicated, in combination with other antiretroviral medicinal products, for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adult patients: with no prior antiretroviral treatment history, OR to replace the current antiretroviral regimen in those who are Virologically suppressed (HIV-1 RNA less than 50 copies per mL) on a stable antiretroviral regimen with no history of treatment failure and no known substitutions associated with resistance to doravirine.
How to take it
The way to take this medicine is: Oral. This medicine is taken by mouth.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius
- Keep Container Tightly Closed/Airtight
- Store in Original Container
- Shelf lifetime is 30 Months.
You should seek medical advice in relation to medicines and use only as directed by a healthcare professional.
Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
White, oval-shaped, film-coated tablet, debossed with the corporate logo and 700 on one side and plain on the other side.
Do I need a prescription?
This medicine is available from a pharmacist and requires a prescription. It is
Reporting side effects
This medicine is under additional monitoring as it is new or being used in a different way. You can help identify new safety information by reporting any side effects you may get.
- You can report side effects to your doctor, or directly at www.tga.gov.au/reporting-problems.
- For more information on the Black Triangle Scheme and how to report side effects, see www.tga.gov.au/black-triangle-scheme