Health app | By: Asthma Australia
The Kiss My Asthma App is an app for young people, developed by young people. The app was developed by the University of Sydney with funding from Asthma Australia’s National Research Fund.
- access to your Asthma Action Plan
- the ability to track your asthma symptoms, severity and attacks, making it easy to inform your doctor or specialist accurately about your asthma
- a mood tracker
- setting goals and receive support from one of the app’s monster assistants
- reminders to take your asthma preventer medications
- Asthma First Aid instructions and emergency contacts
- information about asthma, asthma medications and devices, and managing anxiety
NOTE: This app is provided by one of Healthdirect Australia's trusted information partners. Please consider if this app is appropriate for your own individual circumstances. There may be costs to use the app or it may be free. You may also be charged for data from your telecommunications provider. For 24-hour health advice call healthdirect on 1800 022 222 or if you need help now these emergency and crisis helplines can provide immediate support.
Last reviewed: February 2020