The MindSpot Clinic offers two services:
1. Screening assessment
These online and telephone assessments help people to understand symptoms and different treatment options. The MindSpot Clinic sends copies of people's results to them and to any health professionals they nominate.
2. MindSpot Clinic treatment courses
After an assessment, MindSpot Clinic therapists will help people locate and access services that can help, or, people can choose to do a MindSpot Clinic treatment Course. They provide seven treatment courses designed for Australian adults. MindSpot Clinic treatment courses were developed at the eCentreClinic, Macquarie University, and have been used by thousands of Australians.
The seven treatment courses are:
- The Wellbeing Course: This course helps people learn to manage stress, anxiety and low mood. It is designed for adults aged 18–64 years of age.
- The Wellbeing Plus Course: This course helps people learn to manage stress, anxiety and low mood. It is designed for adults aged 60+ years of age.
- The OCD Course:The Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Course is designed to help people with distressing obsessions or compulsions learn to overcome those symptoms.
- PTSD Course: The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Course is designed to help people who have experienced a trauma learn to overcome their symptoms.
- The Mood Mechanic Course: This course helps young adults aged 18–25 years learn to manage mild, moderate, or severe symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- The Indigenous Wellbeing Course: This course is designed to help Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults aged 18 years and over to learn to manage mild, moderate and severe symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- The Pain Course: This course is an internet-delivered pain management program for adults aged 18 years and over.
Online and telephone treatment for anxiety and depression
- Call 1800 614 434 (8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm Saturday AEST excluding public holidays)
- Check the website for more details