Vision and mission
MindSpot’s vision is to build an emotionally resilient world.
How MindSpot can help
MindSpot offers a number of treatment courses for people with symptoms of stress, worry, anxiety, low mood, depression and chronic pain. These courses help people learn about their symptoms, and learn proven skills to manage their emotional wellbeing and improve their quality of life. More than 20,000 Australians have enrolled in our treatment courses. On average, people experience a 50% reduction in symptoms.
The MindSpot Clinic offers two services:
These online and telephone assessments help people to understand symptoms and different treatment options. The MindSpot Clinic sends copies of people's results to them and to any health professionals they nominate.
MindSpot Clinic treatment courses
After an assessment, MindSpot Clinic therapists will help people locate and access services that can help, or, people can choose to do a MindSpot Clinic treatment Course. They provide seven treatment courses designed for Australian adults.
Courses and programs
MindSpot Clinic treatment courses were developed at the eCentreClinic, Macquarie University, and have been used by thousands of Australians.
The seven treatment courses are:
- Wellbeing : This course helps people learn to manage stress, anxiety and low mood. It is designed for adults aged 18–64 years of age.
- Wellbeing Plus: This course helps people learn to manage stress, anxiety and low mood. It is designed for adults aged 60+ years of age.
- OCD: The Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Course is designed to help people with distressing obsessions or compulsions learn to overcome those symptoms.
- PTSD: The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Course is designed to help people who have experienced a trauma learn to overcome their symptoms.
- Mood Mechanic: This course helps young adults aged 18–25 years learn to manage mild, moderate, or severe symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Indigenous Wellbeing : This course is designed to help Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults aged 18 years and over to learn to manage mild, moderate and severe symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Chronic Pain: This course is an internet-delivered pain management program for adults aged 18 years and over.
- To speak with a MindSpot mental health professional – call 1800 61 44 34 (Mon to Fri, 8am – 8pm and Sat, 8am – 6pm AEST excluding public holidays)
- MindSpot Disaster Response Line – call 1800 622 427 Mon to Fri, 8am to 8pm and Sat, 8am to 6pm AEST