The website content is developed by health experts across government and the health sector, and quality reviewed every 12 months to provide users with confidence when making health decisions. It does not however replace care provided by medical practitioners and other qualified health professionals.
Better Health Channel reflects a wide range of health interests in the community, and content decisions are based on:
- current and emerging health issues
- developments in medical research and practice
- national and state health priorities
- requests from Better Health Channel users and content partners
- findings from evidence based research
- analysis of website statistics