To bring quality of life to all people with arthritis and eliminate their suffering.
- to provide dignity, support and education for Australians suffering from arthritis and their carers
- to radically restrict the rate of growth of arthritis in Australia
- to be a leader in funding and advocating world class research
- Arthritis Australia to be identified as the only independent, arthritis focused and patient driven national body.
- provides support and information to people with arthritis as well as their families and friends
- promotes awareness of the challenges facing people with arthritis across the community, and to leaders in business, industry, and government
- funds research into potential causes and possible cures as well as better ways to live with arthritis, and
- aims to keep health professionals such as physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and community nurses informed.