The ACI’s Clinical Networks, Taskforces and Institutes provide a unique forum for people to collaborate across the NSW health system. By bringing together leaders from primary, community and acute care settings, the ACI promotes an integrated health system.
A priority for the ACI is identifying unwarranted variation in clinical practice and working in partnership with healthcare providers to develop mechanisms to improve clinical practice and patient care.
Vision and mission
To create the future of healthcare, and healthier futures for the people of NSW.
To be the lead agency for innovation in clinical care, bringing patients, clinicians and managers together to support innovation, design and implementation.
How the Agency for Clinical Innovation can help
The ACI works with clinicians, consumers and managers to design and promote better healthcare for NSW. It does this by providing the following services:
- Service redesign and evaluation
- Specialist advice on healthcare innovation
- Initiatives including guidelines and models of care
- Implementation support
- Knowledge sharing
- Continuous capability building
The ACI’s Clinical Networks, Taskforces and Institutes provide a unique forum for people to collaborate across clinical specialties, and regional and service boundaries to develop successful healthcare innovations.
Information / help lines
- Call +61 2 9464 4666 Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm AEST
- Email: email@example.com
Programs, apps and tools
- Get involved – join a Clinical Network, Taskforce and Institute
- Innovation Exchange – a collaborative place to share and promote local innovation
- Resources to support better healthcare – by category