The work MSK does is actively supported by people with arthritis, osteoporosis, back pain and other musculoskeletal conditions, as well as our members, volunteers, health professionals, peer support groups, corporate and research partners.
They work collaboratively with these diverse groups of people to deliver evidence-based research, education, information, advocacy, policy and support services.
Vision and mission
MSK's mission is to ensure the quality of life of people who have, or are at risk of developing musculoskeletal conditions is improved.
How Musculoskeletal Australia can help
MSK supports people for better musculoskeletal health.
They can help you:
- with information on arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions, and commonly prescribed treatments
- speak to a trained nurse about your experience
- find your way through the complex health, disability and social services systems
- find community resources in your area.
Information / help lines
- Call MSK help line 1800 263 265 Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm AEST for support.