Talking to your doctor about chronic pain?
This Pain Question Planner can help you prepare for your medical appointment. Doctors welcome questions about your healthcare.
By working through a series of steps, you can:
- Create a list of questions to ask your doctor.
- Choose the questions most important to you, in case there is not enough time for all your questions.
- Add questions to the list that the doctor may ask you, so you can prepare for these too.
- Print or email your list.
- Take your list to your appointment and share with your doctor.