Mum2BMoodBooster - online program
Online program | By: PIRI
- About: online course good for antenatal depression, anxiety
- Suitable for: women experiencing depression during pregnancy (antenatal depression)
- Cost: free
- More information: Visit this page to enrol in this online program.
Mum2BMoodBooster is an evidence-based e-treatment designed to help women anywhere in Australia who are experiencing depression during pregnancy (antenatal depression). Their treatment programs are based on best practice psychological treatment. They are designed to deliver the benefits of face-to-face cognitive-behavioural treatment without needing to leave your home. These online treatments have been developed by the Parent-Infant Research Institute and have a strong evidence base.
Mum2BMoodBooster is a free online program designed to help women recover from antenatal depression.
By joining you will:
- have access to six online sessions that can be personalized to fit your situation
- access to an online library and optional partner support website
NOTE: This online program is provided by one of Healthdirect Australia's trusted information partners. Please consider if this online program is appropriate for your own individual circumstances. There may be costs to use the online program or it may be free. You may also be charged for data from your telecommunications provider. For 24-hour health advice call healthdirect - 1800 022 222 or if you need help now these emergency and crisis helplines can provide immediate support.
Last reviewed: August 2022