Clinic hours: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm, Mon - Fri.
Service available by appointment only.
West Wimmera, Hindmarsh and Yarriambiack area
Initial Contact- Initial Needs Coordinator
Our Podiatrist offer a range of services including:
• Nail Care – Aging and various nail specific or systemic conditions can affect nail health. Podiatrists can treat and provide advice to self-manage these conditions
• Management of skin disorders such as corns and calluses – Podiatry can provide education on skin care and determine the cause of the corn or callus formation.
• Footwear Advice – Correct footwear is important for all ages. The correct fit and style of appropriate footwear from early childhood to older people is essential for healthy feet.
• Care of children's feet and advice on footwear
• Orthoses and Orthotic therapy
• Management and advice on ingrown toenails and nail surgery
• Diabetes foot health assessment, education on self-care and treatment
• Education and management for Rheumatoid arthritis affected feet
• Tinea (Athlete's foot) management
• Wound Care
• Occupational Foot Health
• Falls Prevention – Podiatry can offer education, orthoses, exercises and footwear advice to aid in the prevention of falls