The Ruah Centre is an inner-city Day Centre, located in Northbridge, for men and women who are homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless and who:
• Are over the age of 20 years.
• Are on a low income.
• May have mental health issues.
• May have problematic alcohol or substance use issues.
• Are socially isolated.
• Have any other needs or issues.
People are welcome; regardless of culture, background, religion, beliefs, sexuality, or disability.
The Ruah Centre provides access to:
• Hot drinks, toast, and fruit.
Many visiting services provide specialised advice and support at the Centre, including:
• Homeless Healthcare
• Street Law,
• Centrelink Community Team.
We can also provide information and referrals to a range of other support services. Please phone or ask staff for further information.