Unit 7, 39 Strickland Street, DENMARK, WA, 6333
Today's opening hours:
8:30am - 4:30pm
- Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Public holidays: View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day:
01 January 2020
27 January 2020
Labour Day - WA:
02 March 2020
10 April 2020
11 April 2020
12 April 2020
13 April 2020
25 April 2020
Anzac Day - WA:
27 April 2020
Western Australia Day:
01 June 2020
Queen's Birthday - WA:
28 September 2020
25 December 2020
28 December 2020
Palmerston Association is a leading and respected not for profit organisation supporting people with alcohol and other drug (AOD) issues in Western Australia.
The Great Southern Community Alcohol and Drug Service (GSCADS) team supports communities across the vast region from Walpole to Bremer Bay, and north to Kojonup, Katanning and Lake Grace as well as many places in between.
Our services are free, confidential and everyone is welcome.
• Counselling for adults, youth and families.
• Counselling and support for people in the justice system and court diversion programs.
• Information about drugs and alcohol.
• Education and training for professionals and community groups.
• Culturally secure programs and initiatives to support Aboriginal individuals and communities affected by alcohol and other drugs (AOD).
• Specific services to clients experience co-occurring substance use and mental health issues.
• Support and consultation to other service providers and community groups.
• A family focused programs to help families affected by alcohol and other drugs.
• A needle and syringe program.
Complementary therapy groups including art and music.
• Individuals affected by AOD problems, their families and friends
• Aboriginal people and communities
• Young people
• People with co-occurring substance use and mental health issues
• Anyone with AOD issues or affected by that of another is welcome to use this service
• Referrals are accepted from any source