Public holidays:View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day: 01 January 2021 Closed
Australia Day: 26 January 2021 Closed
Labour Day - WA: 01 March 2021 Closed
Good Friday: 02 April 2021 Closed
Easter Saturday: 03 April 2021 Closed
Easter Sunday: 04 April 2021 Closed
Easter Monday: 05 April 2021 Closed
Anzac Day - WA: 25 April 2021 Closed
Anzac Day - Additional Day - WA: 26 April 2021 Closed
Western Australia Day: 07 June 2021 Closed
Queen's Birthday - WA: 27 September 2021 Closed
Christmas Day: 25 December 2021 Closed
Boxing Day: 26 December 2021 Closed
Boxing Day Additional Day: 28 December 2021 Closed
Billing: No Fee
Additional Information:Palmerston Association is a leading and respected not for profit organisation supporting people with alcohol and other drug (AOD) issues in Western Australia.
The Great Southern Community Alcohol and Drug Service (GSCADS) team supports communities across the vast region from Walpole to Bremer Bay, and north to Kojonup, Katanning and Lake Grace as well as many places in between.
Our services are free, confidential and everyone is welcome.
• Counselling for adults, youth and families.
• Counselling and support for people in the justice system and court diversion programs.
• Information about drugs and alcohol.
• Education and training for professionals and community groups.
• Culturally secure programs and initiatives to support Aboriginal individuals and communities affected by alcohol and other drugs (AOD).
• Specific services to clients experience co-occurring substance use and mental health issues.
• Support and consultation to other service providers and community groups.
• A family focused programs to help families affected by alcohol and other drugs.
• A needle and syringe program.
Complementary therapy groups including art and music.
• Individuals affected by AOD problems, their families and friends
• Aboriginal people and communities
• Young people
• People with co-occurring substance use and mental health issues
• Anyone with AOD issues or affected by that of another is welcome to use this service
• Referrals are accepted from any source