Unit 7, 39 Strickland Street, DENMARK, WA, 6333
Today's opening hours:
8:30am - 4:30pm
- Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Public holidays: View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day:
01 January 2019
28 January 2019
04 March 2019
19 April 2019
20 April 2019
21 April 2019
22 April 2019
25 April 2019
Western Australia Day:
03 June 2019
30 September 2019
25 December 2019
26 December 2019
Palmerston Association is a leading and respected not for profit organisation supporting people with alcohol and other drug (AOD) issues in Western Australia.
The Great Southern Community Alcohol and Drug Service (GSCADS) team supports communities across the vast region from Walpole to Bremer Bay, and north to Kojonup, Katanning and Lake Grace as well as many places in between.
Our services are free, confidential and everyone is welcome.
• Counselling for adults, youth and families.
• Counselling and support for people in the justice system and court diversion programs.
• Information about drugs and alcohol.
• Education and training for professionals and community groups.
• Culturally secure programs and initiatives to support Aboriginal individuals and communities affected by alcohol and other drugs (AOD).
• Specific services to clients experience co-occurring substance use and mental health issues.
• Support and consultation to other service providers and community groups.
• A family focused programs to help families affected by alcohol and other drugs.
• A needle and syringe program.
Complementary therapy groups including art and music.
• Individuals affected by AOD problems, their families and friends
• Aboriginal people and communities
• Young people
• People with co-occurring substance use and mental health issues
• Anyone with AOD issues or affected by that of another is welcome to use this service
• Referrals are accepted from any source