Unit 2, 31 Council Avenue, ROCKINGHAM, WA, 6168
Today's opening hours:
8:30am - midday
1pm - 5pm
- Monday: 8:30am - midday 1pm - 5pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - midday 1pm - 5pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - midday 1pm - 5pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - midday 1pm - 5pm
- Friday: 8:30am - midday 1pm - 5pm
Public holidays: View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day:
01 January 2019
28 January 2019
04 March 2019
19 April 2019
20 April 2019
21 April 2019
22 April 2019
25 April 2019
Western Australia Day:
03 June 2019
30 September 2019
25 December 2019
26 December 2019
The Integrated South Metro Community Alcohol and Drug Service is a partnership between Palmerston and Next Step Drug and Alcohol Services.
The service provides individuals and families with access to a comprehensive range of alcohol and drug services from one location. Palmerston provides counselling and support for individuals and their families. Next Step provides medical and psychological services.
Services we provide to adults and young people include:
• Assessment and referral.
• Counselling, case management and support.
• Opiate and alcohol pharmacotherapy treatment.
• Outpatient withdrawal services including home based withdrawal through DAWN.
• Medical reviews.
• Clinical psychology.
• Group programs.
• Support to families and significant others.
• Shared care with other services.
• Diversion programs for people referred by police and courts.
• Outreach counselling services.
• Support for local communities through prevention and community development activities.
All services provided are confidential and free of charge.
How to Access our Service
People can refer themselves directly or can be referred by other services including mental health, corrective services, child protection and general practitioners.
This service acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of Western Australia. We are welcoming of all Aboriginal peoples, families and communities.