Public holidays:View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day: 01 January 2022 Closed
New Year's Day Additional Day: 03 January 2022 Closed
Australia Day: 26 January 2022 Closed
Labour Day - WA: 07 March 2022 Closed
Good Friday: 15 April 2022 Closed
Easter Saturday: 16 April 2022 Closed
Easter Sunday: 17 April 2022 Closed
Easter Monday: 18 April 2022 Closed
Anzac Day: 25 April 2022 Closed
Western Australia Day: 06 June 2022 Closed
Queen's Birthday - WA: 26 September 2022 Closed
Christmas Day: 25 December 2022 Closed
Boxing Day: 26 December 2022 Closed
Billing: Other Option
Additional Information:The Integrated South Metro Community Alcohol and Drug Service is a partnership between Palmerston and Next Step Drug and Alcohol Services.
The service provides individuals and families with access to a comprehensive range of alcohol and drug services from one location. Palmerston provides counselling and support for individuals and their families. Next Step provides medical and psychological services.
Services we provide to adults and young people include:
• Assessment and referral.
• Counselling, case management and support.
• Opiate and alcohol pharmacotherapy treatment.
• Outpatient withdrawal services including home based withdrawal through DAWN.
• Medical reviews.
• Clinical psychology.
• Group programs.
• Support to families and significant others.
• Shared care with other services.
• Diversion programs for people referred by police and courts.
• Outreach counselling services.
• Support for local communities through prevention and community development activities.
All services provided are confidential and free of charge.
How to Access our Service
People can refer themselves directly or can be referred by other services including mental health, corrective services, child protection and general practitioners.
This service acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of Western Australia. We are welcoming of all Aboriginal peoples, families and communities.