Public holidays:View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day: 01 January 2020 Closed
Australia Day: 27 January 2020 Closed
Canberra Day: 09 March 2020 Closed
Good Friday: 10 April 2020 Closed
Easter Saturday: 11 April 2020 Closed
Easter Sunday: 12 April 2020 Closed
Easter Monday: 13 April 2020 Closed
Anzac Day: 25 April 2020 Closed
Queen's Birthday - ACT: 08 June 2020 Closed
Labour Day - ACT: 05 October 2020 Closed
Christmas Day: 25 December 2020 Closed
Boxing Day: 28 December 2020 Closed
Billing: No Fee
Wheelchair access: Yes
Additional Information:The Falls Prevention and Assessment Program has services for clients aged 65 years and over, and Aboriginal/ Torres Strait Islanders aged 55 years and over.
Our services include:
- Prevention and early intervention;
- Providing and developing local community education activities and resources;
- Providing individual advice and information;
- Education programmes for medical and other healthcare staff;
- Stepping On (a community based education program for over 70 years highlighting falls risk factors and prevention strategies).
Eligible clients are:
- Those who have experienced a fall;
- Clients restricted in their normal daily activities due to a fear of falling;
- Clients who report (or their carers observe) increasing disturbances in their balance or walking; or
- Those over 70 living in the community who wish to learn more about managing their falls risk factors.
Referrals for assessment at the Community clinics can be made through the Community Health Intake line by calling (02) 6207 9977 or a fax CHI referral form to 6205 2611.