Priority areas include:
- sexual and reproductive health
- mental health, including preventing violence against women
- nutrition and physical activity
- acting on emerging opportunities to improve women’s health
- supporting women with cancer to live well (our BreaCan Service).
Women’s Health Victoria's information products and resources are accessible via their website whv.org.au. Publications include:
- WHV Clearinghouse – a collection of over 13,000 print and online women’s health publications that take account of gender and reflect a social model of health
- Women’s Health Issues Papers, Gender Impact Assessments, Clearinghouse Connectors; and Submissions
- The Victorian Women's Health Atlas: an online gateway to health and wellbeing data, mapped by sex, at statewide, regional and local government area levels
- Professional training: workshops offered on gender analysis, advocacy, and preventing violence against women.