Support for Fathers provides dads and father-figures with options and information about fatherhood, the relationship with their partner and connecting with their kids. They also enable workplaces and organisations to engage and work with dads and families more effectively and support them through fatherhood.
Vision and mission
For dads and father-figures to:
- learn more about the importance of their role as dads and partners
- have options based on real dads, evidence and practical strategies
- improve their confidence as dads and partners
- role-model healthy and respectful relationships within their family and community
- have more positive experiences with support services
- experience support services that are focused on the needs of dads.
How Support for Fathers can help
Support for Fathers provides:
- a curated social media wall including all the great fatherhood stuff out there
- workshops and resources for dads and father-figures on fatherhood, healthy relationships and connecting with kids
- training and a professionals’ toolkit for services working with dads and families
- workplace programs for dads to get together, learn about fatherhood and share dad stories.
To learn more or book us in, contact Dom Alford, Project Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org