- people at risk of suicide
- people worried about someone who may be suicidal
- people bereaved by suicide
- professionals working with suicidal clients
The service includes a 24/7 telephone counselling service for immediate crisis support. This is complemented by ongoing support for eligible clients through six telephone counselling sessions with the same counsellor. Online counselling is also available through the The Suicide Call Back Service website.
The Suicide Call Back Service keeps people safe, supported and hopeful.
- Call 1300 659 467 (24 hours a day)
- Chat online to Suicide Callback Service (the service is available 24 hours a day).
- Check the website for more details