Led by David Sharpe APM OAM, Sport Integrity Australia is the cornerstone of the Government's comprehensive sport integrity strategy: Safeguarding the Integrity of Sport.
Vision and mission
Sport Integrity Australia's focus is policy development, intelligence, investigations (primarily of doping cases), and education, outreach and capability building. The agency will continue to function as Australia's National Anti-Doping Organisation.
How Sport Integrity Australia can help
Their role is to provide advice and assistance to counter the:
- use of prohibited substances and methods in sport
- abuse of children and other persons in a sporting environment
- manipulation of sporting competitions
- failure to protect members of sporting organisations and other persons in a sporting environment from bullying, intimidation, discrimination or harassment.
Sporting organisations, and other stakeholders, will benefit from the ability to deal with a single nationally coordinated organisation to address all sport integrity issues.
Sport Integrity Australia will offer guidance on integrity matters to sports which don’t have developed integrity capabilities.
- HOTLINE: 13 000 27232 (If calling from outside Australia call: +61 2 6222 4200)