For public holiday hours, please contact this service.
Billing: Other Option
'The main aim of our Primary and Community Health nurse’s services is to promote independent living. Some of the services and assistance they can support you with include
• Health assessments
• Palliative Care
• Care co-ordination and advocacy
• Health monitoring – short term
• Care after discharge from hospital
• Diabetes education and monitoring
• Medication assistance and supervision
• Wound assessment and management
• Carer Support
By asking for assistance of these services, may well assist with a person’s quality of life, and enable them to possibly stay in their home longer and more safely. Our priority of care is aimed at people who are frail, aged, disabled, have a chronic illness and carers.