72 Tower Street, LEONORA, WA, 6438
Today's opening hours:
8:30am - 4:30pm
- Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Public holidays: View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day:
01 January 2019
28 January 2019
04 March 2019
19 April 2019
20 April 2019
21 April 2019
22 April 2019
25 April 2019
Western Australia Day:
03 June 2019
30 September 2019
25 December 2019
26 December 2019
This service is a partnership between Hope Community Services and Bega Garnbirringu Health Services Inc. Support, including counselling, information, referral or advocacy is provided for individuals who are concerned about their own drug and alcohol use, or the AOD use of a significant other or family member,.
Diversion programs are available for people referred from the court and police, and consultancy and referral services are provided to health professionals assisting with the management of alcohol and drug issues.
Community prevention programs, such as “Breaking the Cycle” in Leonora, operated in collaboration with the Western Australia Drug and Alcohol Office, address alcohol and drug issues at a community level and promote healthy lifestyles. All services support culturally appropriate practice.
The services provide support for:
• Young people and their families
• Individuals seeking support for problems being experienced through their own alcohol and other drug use
• Family members or significant others concerned about another’s alcohol and/or other drug use. Individuals who have been identified by the Police and Magistrates Court and are diverted for treatment with an opportunity to address alcohol and other drug issues.
• Young people currently on supervised bail
In addition to self-referrals, Hope Community Services receives referrals from: Department Child Protection, Department Corrective Services, WA Diversion Program, allied health professionals, other non-government agencies, and mental health services.