Unit 4, 412 Gregory (enter via Pembroke Street) Street, BROOME, WA, 6725
Today's opening hours:
- Monday: 8am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8am - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 8am - 4:30pm
Public holidays: View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day:
01 January 2019
28 January 2019
04 March 2019
19 April 2019
20 April 2019
21 April 2019
22 April 2019
25 April 2019
Western Australia Day:
03 June 2019
30 September 2019
25 December 2019
26 December 2019
Cyrenian House Milliya Rumurra (CHMR) is a partnership between Cyrenian House and Milliya Rumurra Aboriginal Corporation.
The service provides individuals and their families with improved access to alcohol and other drug services on an outreach basis, servicing the communities north of Broome along the Dampier Peninsula and also south to Bidyadanga.
Cyrenian House and Milliya Rumurra entered into the partnership in 2012 to develop and deliver alcohol and drug prevention services to parts of the West Kimberley region. The four primary domains of operation are assessment and counselling services (treatment), prevention of alcohol and other drug related harms, building capacity for organisations in the target communities to work with drug and alcohol related concerns and to support communities to build capacity to manage alcohol and drug use.
• Services provided include free and confidential:
• Assessment and referral.
• Counselling including single session (adult, youth and family).
• Group programs.
• Diversion programs for people referred by police and the courts.
• Services for youth (including support for schools).
• Services for people referred by other agencies including mental health, corrective services, child protection and general practitioners.
• Case management including shared care.
• Community based prevention and community development activities.
• Individuals, Families and Communities who have a concern about their own or someone else's alcohol and/or other drug use.