Public holidays:View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day: 01 January 2019 Closed
Australia Day: 28 January 2019 Closed
Good Friday: 19 April 2019 Closed
Easter Saturday: 20 April 2019 Closed
Easter Sunday: 21 April 2019 Closed
Easter Monday: 22 April 2019 Closed
Anzac Day: 25 April 2019 Closed
May Day: 06 May 2019 Closed
Queen's Birthday: 10 June 2019 Closed
Picnic Day: 05 August 2019 Closed
Christmas Day: 25 December 2019 Closed
Boxing Day: 26 December 2019 Closed
Billing: No Fee
Wheelchair access: Yes
Appointments not required but preferred.
Clinic 34 is a specialist sexual health service that provides testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV and AIDS.
All services are free and confidential and you do not need a Medicare Card
Services include all of the following:
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections including HIV
- emergency HIV prevention medication
- condoms and the emergency contraceptive pill, also called the morning after pill
- referral service for General Practitioners (GP) and other primary health carers
- needle and syringe program outlet.