• Accommodation assistance including; crisis accommodation, short and long term and transitional accommodation. Long term accommodation is available for single mums or dads with no other family options.
• Housing workers; support singles, couples or families 16 – 25 years and those 16 – 18 years exiting juvenile detention and have experienced homelessness.
• Education and training services; for students (outreach workers support young people disengaging in school) and schools (work together with other community/ local agencies to find youths who are not accessing the support services.
• Alternative education programs.
• Drug education and support.
• Young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and their families
• Disengaged youth
Youths who are disengaged and/or homeless or at risk of being homeless