Public holidays:View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day: 01 January 2020 Closed
Australia Day: 27 January 2020 Closed
Good Friday: 10 April 2020 Closed
Easter Saturday: 11 April 2020 Closed
Easter Sunday: 12 April 2020 Closed
Easter Monday: 13 April 2020 Closed
Anzac Day: 25 April 2020 Closed
Queen's Birthday: 08 June 2020 Closed
Labour Day: 05 October 2020 Closed
Christmas Day: 25 December 2020 Closed
Boxing Day: 28 December 2020 Closed
Billing: Bulk Billing Only
Dubbo Health Service comprises a comprehensive renal service at both an outpatient and inpatient level:
- Assessment and management of acute renal failure, inclusive of (where required) renal biopsy.
- Assessment and follow-up/surveillance of chronic kidney disease.
- Assessment and management of electrolyte disorders.
- Assessment and management of complex/refractory/secondary hypertension.
- Dialysis education and home haemodialysis training.
- Planning and institution of dialysis: peritoneal dialysis and haemodialysis.
- Dialysis access provision locally at Dubbo Hospital: tunneled vascath insertion, arteriovenous fistula creation and peritoneal dialysis catheter insertion.
- Provision of Haemodialysis at Dubbo Hospital alongside multiple other district/rural hospital sites across The Northern Cluster of WNSWLHD.
- Specialist renal nursing outreach service.
- Assessment and follow-up of renal transplant recipients. Assessment of kidney donors. There are two renal transplant team outreach clinics per year, held in Dubbo by RPAH. Renal transplantation takes place at RPAH alongside initial follow-up.
- Renal supportive care.
Dubbo Health Service is part of Western NSW Local Health District.