312 Spencer Road, THORNLIE, WA, 6108
Today's opening hours:
- Monday: 8:30am - midday 1pm - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - midday 1pm - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - midday 1pm - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - midday 1pm - 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am - midday 1pm - 4:30pm
Public holidays: View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day:
01 January 2020
27 January 2020
02 March 2020
10 April 2020
11 April 2020
12 April 2020
13 April 2020
25 April 2020
Western Australia Day:
01 June 2020
28 September 2020
25 December 2020
28 December 2020
The Integrated Southeast Metro Community Alcohol and Drug Service is a partnership between Palmerston and Next Step Drug and Alcohol Services.
The service provides individuals and families with access to a comprehensive range of alcohol and drug services from one location.
Palmerston provides counselling and support for individuals and their families. Next Step provides medical and psychological
All services provided are confidential and free of charge.
Services we provide to adults and young
• Assessment and referral.
• Counselling, case management and support.
• Opiate and alcohol pharmacotherapy
• Outpatient withdrawal services including
home based withdrawal through DAWN.
• Medical reviews.
• Clinical psychology.
• Group programs.
• Support to families and significant others.
• Shared care with other services.
• Diversion programs for people referred by
police and courts.
• Outreach counselling services.
• Support for local communities through
prevention and community development
How to Access our Service
People can refer themselves directly or can be referred by other services including mental health, corrective services, child protection and general practitioners.
This service acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of Western Australia. We are welcoming of all Aboriginal peoples,
families and communities.