Public holidays:View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day: 01 January 2022 Closed
New Year's Day Additional Day: 03 January 2022 Closed
Australia Day: 26 January 2022 Closed
Good Friday: 15 April 2022 Closed
Easter Saturday: 16 April 2022 Closed
Easter Sunday: 17 April 2022 Closed
Easter Monday: 18 April 2022 Closed
Anzac Day: 25 April 2022 Closed
Labour Day - QLD: 02 May 2022 Closed
Queen's Birthday - QLD: 03 October 2022 Closed
Christmas Day: 25 December 2022 Closed
Boxing Day: 26 December 2022 Closed
Billing: No Fee
Wheelchair access: Yes
Additional Information:The Child and Family Hub Coordinator responds to enquiries from Parents, Grandparents and Carers of dependent children who seek independent advice about family supports, information, referrals or resources relating to child-rearing in the Gympie Region.
INFORMATION sharing about family related activities re:
* Availability of Supported Playgroups, Playgroup Qld. Toy Library, Parent Self Help Groups, Child Care and Parenting Programs which aim to develop a positive healthy lifestyle.
* Addressing concerns about child development, including delays and behaviour difficulties.
* Respecting diversity and valuing cultural lifestyles when assisting choices to be made from the variety of child care options.
CONNECTING with other family-focused services and self-help groups to:
* Enhance access to existing community services by families.
* Make contact with other families with similar interests.
* Link various family support services in our community.
* Network to improve quality of services delivery.
* Clarify referral pathways.
* Address gaps in services.
* Initiate community education opportunities.
* EMPOWERING groups & individuals to achieve changes in service delivery to families.
* Please phone for appointments or to arrange outreach visits to groups.