Public holidays:View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day: 01 January 2020 Closed
Australia Day: 27 January 2020 Closed
Good Friday: 10 April 2020 Closed
Easter Saturday: 11 April 2020 Closed
Easter Sunday: 12 April 2020 Closed
Easter Monday: 13 April 2020 Closed
Anzac Day: 25 April 2020 Closed
May Day: 04 May 2020 Closed
Queen's Birthday - NT: 08 June 2020 Closed
Picnic Day: 03 August 2020 Closed
Christmas Day: 25 December 2020 Closed
Boxing Day: 28 December 2020 Closed
Billing: No Fee
Wheelchair access: Yes
Appointments not required but preferred.
Clinic 34 is a specialist sexual health service that provides testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV and AIDS.
All services are free and confidential and you do not need a Medicare Card
Services include all of the following:
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections including HIV
- emergency HIV prevention medication
- condoms and the emergency contraceptive pill, also called the morning after pill
- referral service for General Practitioners (GP) and other primary health carers
- needle and syringe program outlet.