Health app | By: Continence Foundation Australia
The Pregnancy Pelvic Floor Plan mobile app was developed in conjunction with The Pregnancy Centre and with input from women who are currently pregnant or have recently had a baby.
The information in the app is divided into key pregnancy milestones and users can enter their details to view information and receive reminders personalised for their due date.
- tips on looking after your pelvic floor, bladder and bowel during pregnancy
- advice on how to do pelvic floor exercises and receive reminders
- information about safe exercise during and after pregnancy
- health and wellbeing tips on looking after yourself
- local services for pelvic floor problems
NOTE: This app is provided by one of Healthdirect Australia's trusted information partners. Please consider if this app is appropriate for your own individual circumstances. There may be costs to use the app or it may be free. You may also be charged for data from your telecommunications provider. For 24-hour health advice call healthdirect on 1800 022 222 or if you need help now these emergency and crisis helplines can provide immediate support.
Last reviewed: March 2020