The Whirled Foundation aims to:
- provide information, support and understanding about the common causes of vertigo and dizziness- they focus on vestibular disorders or inner ear balance problems
- promote community awareness of the impact of vertigo and the various underlying vestibular disorders such as Meniere’s disease, BBPV, Vestibular Neuritis and Vestibular migraine
- work collaboratively with health professionals, seeking to improve clinical pathways and provide evidence based patient information and support
- encourage research into causes of vertigo and better means of diagnosis, treatment and coping strategies
- seek international co-operation in providing better services and support to those having to cope with the impact of chronic vertigo and imbalance in their lives.