GuildLink, as guided by the GuildLink Charter, exists to provide solutions to enable the better use of medicines. They are the provider of up to date medicines information for consumers, health professionals and other distributors.
GuildLink has two divisions – Patient Care and Medicines Information.
Since 1995, the Medicines Information division has been working with pharmaceutical companies, dispensing software vendors and health information providers to distribute medicines' information electronically to the Australian market.
Medicines information services include:
- centralised storage, management and distribution of Consumer Medicines Information (CMIs), Product Information (PIs), and actual size Drug Images via our Secure Data Warehouse
- quality assurance, version control and auditing facilities of CMIs and PIs
- standard XML template formats for CMIs
- integration of CMIs, PIs and Drug Images into other software offerings and websites
- distribution services including electronic distribution of CMIs to all pharmacies, Web Service/RSS facilities and scheduled downloads
- maintenance and distribution of an (Standards Based) drug image library in multiple resolutions, and actual size images with several views for optimal display
- sponsorship of medicines.org.au (including a Smart Phone friendly format) displaying the most current PI and CMI documents in all accessible formats