Diabetes NSW and ACT's priority is the health and wellbeing of the diabetes community in NSW and the ACT who they support through the provision of programs, services and information to help everyone affected by diabetes to live their best lives.Services provided by the organisaton include:
- Free Helpline: 1300 342 238 providing access to qualified health professionals
- Educational health and wellbeing information days, workshops and events for people living with diabetes and their carers
- Educational support for health professionals
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) specific education and support services
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) community services
- Advocacy and support services to improve the understanding of diabetes in workplaces and the broader community.