Health app | By: Black Dog Institute
The iBobbly app from Black Dog Institute is a self-help app that helps Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 15 years and over to build good social and emotional wellbeing.
Completely private and confidential, it helps by showing you ways to manage your thoughts and feelings, as well as how to decide what is important in your life.
- quick check-ins to give you feedback on how you’re going
- teaches you how to manage troubling thoughts and feelings
- monitors your progress
- provides help and support options
Each learning activity is comprised of up to three 10 to 15 minute sessions. Completing the check in component takes around 1 to 2 minutes and we encourage users to check in regularly.
- About: social and emotional wellbeing self-help app for young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians aged 15 years and over
- Suitable for: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians aged 15 years and over
- Cost: free — once downloaded, does not require an ongoing internet connection or data
- More information: Visit this page to find out more about the iBobbly app
The iBobbly app is free and can be downloaded from the iBobbly - Apple App Store and iBobbly - Google Play Store.
NOTE: This app is provided by one of Healthdirect Australia's trusted information partners. Please consider if this app is appropriate for your own individual circumstances. There may be costs to use the app or it may be free. You may also be charged for data from your telecommunications provider. For 24-hour health advice call healthdirect on 1800 022 222 or if you need help now these emergency and crisis helplines can provide immediate support.
Last reviewed: October 2020