IPC Health Aged and Disability Services offer specialised, comprehensive and co-ordinated care to frail aged persons and young people with disabilities in the cities of Moonee Valley, Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Melton and Maribyrnong. The programs provide a case management service with individually tailored packages of care to assist individuals and their families to live in the community and to avoid premature placement into residential care.
The CACPs Program provides support, care co-ordination and brokerage funds for:
- Older people who have complex needs;
- Younger people with disabilities;
- Individuals who are at risk of premature admission to residential care;
- Individuals with dementia; and
- Individuals who would benefit from case management and care co-ordination.