Kyabram, Tongala, Stanhope, Girgarre
$6.80 per day. There is also a daily charge of $5.00 for lunch
A minimal daily cost applies which is set by the Home and Community Care Program. Cost varies depending on individual circumstances. There is also a charge for the midday meal. For more information on how these fees apply to you please speak to the PAG staff.
Referrals accepted from all health providers/carers/self
Program delivery days Monday, Wednesday, Thursday centre based program & Friday Bus outings every second Tuesday. Days of service subject to assessment and prioritised need.
Planned Activity Group Program provides a professional individualised service which aims to improve health and well being status and maximise the independance of consumers and their carers.
These services maintain an individual's ability to live at home and in the community, by providing a planned program of activities directed at enhancing the skills required for daily living and providing physical, intellectual, emotional and social stimulation.
Services are provided within a supportive physical and social environment, by qualified staff dedicated to quality care through ongoing skill and program development.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY PAG
* Individual service plans based on consumer goals and care needs
* Suitable Dementia Support Service - with qualified staff in dementia care
* Partnerships with other service providers to coordinated quality care
* Support health lifestyle choice through promotion of physical activity, good
nutritiion, maintaining an active mind, social connections and monitoring of
* Provide respite and support for carers and families
* Transport available via organisation bus, wheelchair accessible.