Medical problem? Call 1800 022 222. If you need urgent medical help, call triple zero immediately
healthdirect Australia is a free service where you can talk to a nurse or doctor who can help you know what to do.
There is a total of 5 errors on this form, details are below.
Error: This is required
Error: Not a valid value
4 Tyrone Street, NORTH FREMANTLE, WA, 6159
Today's opening hours:
2pm - 6pm
View holiday hours
Hide holiday hours
Children & Adolescents (3 – 18 years)
- Articulation (Speech) problems, including Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Delayed Language Development
- Comprehension and/or Expressive Language problems
- Auditory Processing problems
- Literacy/Learning problems
- Hearing difficulty
Other Services provided:
- School Screening
Saturday morning appointments are available on request.
24 hour health advice you can count on
1800 022 222
We are a government-funded service, providing quality, approved health information and advice