Unit 1, 77 Myall Street, DUBBO, NSW, 2830
Today's opening hours:
- Monday: 8:30am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 5pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 5pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
Public holidays: View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day:
01 January 2020
27 January 2020
10 April 2020
11 April 2020
12 April 2020
13 April 2020
25 April 2020
08 June 2020
05 October 2020
25 December 2020
28 December 2020
Bulk Billing Only
All clinics are run by Dubbo Health Service as part of Western NSW Local Health District. and are bulk billed.
Dubbo Health Service comprises a comprehensive renal service at both an outpatient and inpatient level:
- Assessment and management of acute renal failure, inclusive of (where required) renal biopsy.
- Assessment and follow-up/surveillance of chronic kidney disease.
- Assessment and management of electrolyte disorders.
- Assessment and management of complex/refractory/secondary hypertension.
- Dialysis education and home haemodialysis training.
- Planning and institution of dialysis: peritoneal dialysis and haemodialysis.
- Dialysis access provision locally at Dubbo Hospital: tunneled vascath insertion, arteriovenous fistula creation and peritoneal dialysis catheter insertion.
- Provision of Haemodialysis at Dubbo Hospital alongside multiple other district/rural hospital sites across The Northern Cluster of WNSWLHD.
- Specialist renal nursing outreach service.
- Assessment and follow-up of renal transplant recipients. Assessment of kidney donors. There are two renal transplant team outreach clinics per year, held in Dubbo by RPAH. Renal transplantation takes place at RPAH alongside initial follow-up.
- Renal supportive care.
Please note that in general referrals will be triaged according to urgency and to any of our three renal physicians (plus registrar).
Dr Jeniffer Fiore-Chapman (provides outreach clinic services to Walgett MPS, Warren MPS and Cobar Health Service).
Dr James Collett (provides outreach clinic services to Mudgee Health Service and Bourke MPS).
Dr Colin McClintock (provides outreach clinic services to Coonabarabran Health Service and Brewarrina MPS).
All staff are able to provide TeleHealth consultations where appropriate.