318 Fitzgerald Street, PERTH, WA, 6000
Today's opening hours:
9am - 5pm
- Monday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
Public holidays: View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day:
01 January 2020
27 January 2020
02 March 2020
10 April 2020
11 April 2020
12 April 2020
13 April 2020
25 April 2020
Western Australia Day:
01 June 2020
28 September 2020
25 December 2020
28 December 2020
Cyrenian House is a not-for-profit non-government organisation with over 30 years of successful operations within the field of drug and alcohol treatments. Non-residential Services includes out-patient treatment, continuing care and after care.
• Individual counselling and support to people voluntarily seeking treatment for their drug and alcohol use
• Contractual programs offered to people referred with treatment conditions from services such as Department of Justice, the Courts, Department for Child Protection and Family etc.
• Family Program targeting family and friends, including children that are affected by the alcohol and other drug use of another
• Prison based Pathways Program (a CBT based psycho educational group) and DATS the Drug and Alcohol Through-care Service (pre and post release assessment and counselling program).
• Residential Pathway program including assessment for entry to the Therapeutic Community (TC); the TC Information group which provides treatment matching information for individuals considering the TC Program; and the TC Wait Pool group which provides support for individuals prior to entry to the TC.
• People suffering from the effects of drug and alcohol use
• Individuals and families affected by the drug and alcohol use of another
• A counsellor will assess potential clients. There is a waiting period for some programs.