Public holidays:View holiday hours Hide holiday hours
New Year's Day: 01 January 2020 Closed
Australia Day: 27 January 2020 Closed
Canberra Day: 09 March 2020 Closed
Good Friday: 10 April 2020 Closed
Easter Saturday: 11 April 2020 Closed
Easter Sunday: 12 April 2020 Closed
Easter Monday: 13 April 2020 Closed
Anzac Day: 25 April 2020 Closed
Queen's Birthday - ACT: 08 June 2020 Closed
Labour Day - ACT: 05 October 2020 Closed
Christmas Day: 25 December 2020 Closed
Boxing Day: 28 December 2020 Closed
Billing: Other Option
Wheelchair access: Yes
Additional Information:At Weston Creek Physiotherapy we treat a range of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries, orthopaedic and post-operative rehabilitation and provide strength, conditioning and core stability exercise programs.
Our approach to your care includes these major steps:
1. Conducting a full diagnosis of your problem, which David explains in 'plain English' so you understand why the problem occurred, precisely what the problem is and what can be done.
2. Tailoring a treatment plan for your precise problem.
3. Undergoing treatment, with the number of appointments determined by the type and severity of your condition.
4. Continually updating you on progress, throughout treatment, and communicating with your other healthcare providers if and as required.
5. Developing a home program so you can supplement David's treatment and get better even faster.
6. Developing an ongoing maintenance program so you can keep well over the long term.