For public holiday hours, please contact this service.
Billing: No Fee
Wheelchair access: Yes
If life pressures are causing you stress, you can take action. NewAccess is a FREE service that provides support in the form of a coach. It’s someone who can guide you in setting practical goals that will get you back on track.
- An early intervention program for people with mild to moderate anxiety and depression;
- Easy access for those less likely to seek support;
- Linking patients/clients into local community networks and engaging them with other service providers should they require it (i.e. Employment, financial or housing assistance);
- Trained and clinically supervised coaches operate like personal trainers, providing individual tailor made support programs incorporating relevant areas such as problem solving, goal setting, dealing with worry or exposure therapy and
- Self-help techniques that enable people to lead their own recovery.