Do you have an enquiry regarding the website or the information and services within the site? The healthdirect team welcomes comments that help us improve our service and meet the needs of all Australians in seeking high quality, trusted health information and services.
If you are interested in becoming a partner, read more about our information partnerships.
The purpose of the 'Contact us' section on this site is for a person to provide feedback to Healthdirect Australia on the useability and quality of this website, in order that improvements can be made to the site when and where required. Requests for health information, advice or support via this email will not be answered.
If you need to talk to someone or require assistance, refer to these emergency and crisis contact numbers.
- healthdirect – 1800 022 222 – call if you would like to speak to a registered nurse
- After hours GP Helpline – 1800 022 222 – call if you require access to a doctor after hours
- National Health Services Directory – visit the website if you’re looking for a health service, such as general practice, pharmacy, hospital or emergency department, in your area
- Pregnancy, Birth and Baby – 1800 882 436 – call or visit the website if you need specific advice on pregnancy, birth or caring for your baby
- mindhealthconnect – visit the website if you need specific advice on mental health.
- My Aged Care – 1800 200 422 – call or visit the website if you need specific information about the aged care system and how to access services.